1. The English media, they are so funny. I thought daily mail, mirror, were all sites like theonion, or somewhat like 9gag. Turns out, they are not. And what they write is actually serious opinions of their journalists.
2. Jamie carrahger's explanation for Gerrard's mistake----COMEDIC GOLD!
3. Chelsea will lose at Anfield, even If they put their best team on the field. Maybe 2,3,4-0.
4. There is only one right way to play football. Attack. Defense is actually anti-football.(In defense, After they got the third one wrong)
5. Steven Gerrard is the best English midfielder of the generation. Lampard just got lucky and scored 280 goals for his clubs and country.
6. Jose Mourinho is a Classless manager. His tactics are as bad as it can get.
7. West brom handed out an apology for the penalty awarded to Chelsea, for a plausible Ramires dive. (All clubs requesting their letters for the Scouser dives). Oh, and Chelsea can't get one.
8. Brendan Rodgers: It's not difficult to coach to defend. (That's exactly why City and Loserpool scored 90+ goals this season. It's like saying the other 18 coaches were so stupid, they couldn't even coach their team to defend) Oh, and he knew(Lost 2-1 and 2-0), but he still knew.
9. Fans pay money to watch only open, free flowing, attack minded football. (That's why Stamford bridge has been empty for the last xx years)
Can't seem to get enough of it. Thank you haters. You are the ones, that make my blood feel more blue than ever.
P.S: Please let me know, If there are more jokes. Like I mentioned, can't seem to get enough.