Good news, Chelsea fans. Not only did the Blues come away from the Liberty Stadium with all three points following Demba Ba's winner, assistant manager Steve Holland has given us a positive-sounding update on one Eden Hazard:
Holland: ' Eden Hazard should be fit sooner rather than later, we can't say for sure when, but a week's break is good for us.' #CFC— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) April 13, 2014
After Sunderland at home next weekend -- which, with respect to Sunderland, is as close to a guaranteed win as you can get in this competition -- we're set for three potentially season-defining matches. Atletico Madrid away is followed by a trip to Anfield and then the home leg of the Champions League semifinals. Having Hazard back for those matches could be the difference between winning and losing, between having a brilliant season versus a quiet one.
Please come back soon, Eden.
- Demba Ba confirms impending Chelsea exit, wants to join PSG
- The Daily Hilario: Matchweek 34 cont'd
- Watch Chelsea's Bertrand Traore score an unbelievable goal for Vitesse
- Lazy Weekend Rumor Special: Chelsea agree to sign Diego Costa for €60m
- Sunderland fixture moved back to Saturday due to Tuesday's Atletico clash