Chelsea don't have much of a rivalry with Paris Saint-Germain. As far as I know, the last time we met them in a real match was during Jose Mourinho's first spell at the club, when they were merely group stage cannon fodder -- now they're a different beast entirely. But they're a novel beast, which means that there are no off-the-pitch emotions one way or another. Sure, they signed Javier Pastore when we wanted to, but a grand total of zero Chelsea fans are upset about that one. We want to win the games, sure, but so much of football is about wanting the other side to lose that there's something missing from the tie.
Hazard is the player I'd like to see at PSG. He would do a lot of good to Paris and the league. He's one of the best players against whom I've played.
Oscar is a very good player. A rare talent in today's football, given his qualities. I would be very happy if he came here to PSG.
HANDS OFF OUR PLAYERS YOU FILTHY PARISIAN SONS OF FATHERS. HOW DARE YOU. YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YOUR IMPERTINENCE, THE PARC DES PRINCES SHALL BE RAZED TO THE GROUND AND SALTED SO THAT GRASS MAY NEVER GROW THERE AGAIN. OH AND WE'LL HAVE EDINSON CAVANI WHILE WE'RE AT IT THANKS.
- The Daily Hilario: More midweek football - all eyes on Spain
- Mourinho set to play FA Wheel of Fortune after requesting a 'personal hearing'
- Demba Ba starts job search for next season, wants title-winning Chelsea exit
- Title race update: City keeps rolling while Arsenal keep fading
- Inter president Erick Thohir talks about the Torres rumour