Want Eden Hazard to teach you how do to the rabona? Well TOO BAD. He's too good at football to impart his wisdom to piddly mortals such as you and I*, and it was frankly arrogant of you to think anything different. Your brains might explode if he tried. But! If you're very good (and click the video above), Hazard will deign to show it off for you a few times.
*When this intrepid writer attempted a rabona he incurred a serious injury while everyone else laughed heartily at him.
Seriously, there's not much to actually learn from this, but the video's worth watching just so you can get an appreciation for how easy football is for Hazard. Only the very best are that comfortable on the ball -- it's really a pleasure to watch him work.
- Andre Schurrle understands that football is about trolling Arsenal
- Report: John Terry, Chelsea in talks over new contract
- Ashley Cole remains out of action with knee injury
- Chelsea draw Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League quarterfinals
- The Daily Hilario: Champions League Draw; Marco van Ginkel returns