Jose Mourinho could have a tough task ahead of him on Wednesday. His Chelsea squad is a bit smaller than normal due to injuries and January moves, and doesn't leave the manager a ton of options to choose from if any of the injured group aren't able to play.
Marco van Ginkel is definitely out, while both Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah aren't available due to their cup-tied status. All of Ramires, Oscar, John Obi Mikel, and David Luiz are also dealing with minor injuries. Ramires will almost certainly be fit enough to play, while the other three are a bit less certain.
This is your chance to chime in with what you would do in Mourinho's shoes, by filling out the form below. You can check the results of the voting after submitting yours, or by clicking this link at any time.
- The Daily Hilario: Chelsea U19 resume their UEFA Youth League campaign
- Drogba loves Mourinho and Chelsea, but that won't stop him from scoring and going for the big upset
- Safe standing survey for Chelsea supporters
- The 4-3-3 and Everton: How a halftime switch helped Chelsea restabilise against the Toffees
- FIFA presidential candidate singles out Chelsea - Vitesse partnership as example of why transfer system is broken