Chelsea's 'troll everyone' transfer strategy paid off over the summer with the acquisition of Willian (seriously, imagine how differently the season would have gone if we didn't have him and Spurs did!), and the latest round of operation: Be Annoying has worked out fairly marvelously. Mohamed Salah was going to Liverpool, and now he's a Chelsea player. Even his agent's getting in on the action:
Mohamed Salah's agent Sascha Empacher has criticised Liverpool, claiming they dithered over the deal. "Two-and-a-half months, too long"— David Anderson (@MirrorAnderson) January 28, 2014
Seeing Brendan Rodgers sputter around about how he still had hopes he could sign Salah after the Blues confirmed the deal with Basel might have been worth the transfer fee on its own. Salah has every chance of making an impact at Stamford Bridge, but he's already made one at Anfield in leading them on before bolting for Chelsea. I like him and his agent already.
- Chelsea scout Marseille starlet - report
- In transition: Why Matic matters to Chelsea
- The Daily Hilario: Old comforts, new paradigms, Matchweek 23
- Man of the match Oscar, Hazard, and Mat...ic lead Chelsea's domination over Stoke City
- Bayern told by Chelsea to 'name the price' for Toni Kroos, according to reports