1) Cry while watching this really cool compilation video
2) Sing Hey Macarena until you're hoarse
3) Laugh at Manchester United and their midtable position
3) Watch this fake interview and convince yourself its not all that bad.
Juan Mata's First Interview As A Man United Player* (via talkSPORTmagazine)
4) Make funny captions on Juan Mata's awkward presentation pics
5) Go delete all the irrational "If Mata leaves I'll do ..." tweets from your timeline and pretend it never happened
i will walk out on my mrs ive been with for 17 years if mata signs ed woodward could not sign a giro
— DAVE MUFC 20 (@davemufc20) January 20, 2014
If Mata signs and all of the #mufc strikers stay,I will run naked across Hyde Park.In other words there is no chance of the deal happening.
— Luke (@LukeDonald14) January 20, 2014
6) Hang out with Spaniards at your local tapas bar
7) Repurpose your Mata shirt with some DIY skills
8)Reread the old WAGNH match thread where he delivered THAT corner
9) Play with him in FIFA and convince yourself FIFa is better than real life
Feel free to add your suggestions. How are you coping?