Bertrand Traore will join Vitesse Arnhem on loan until the end of the season. The 18-year-old Burkina Faso international signed for Chelsea following a successful trial period with the club during the summer, and now heads to the Netherlands to gain first-team experience.
Traore will link up with a Vitesse side which is currently second in the Eredivisie, on the same points as leaders Ajax. You can keep up with his progress here on the official Chelsea website. Meanwhile, we have recalled Gael Kakuta and Sam Hutchinson from their loan spells at Vitesse.
As mentioned earlier, Traore will likely walk directly into the starting lineup, taking Ibarra's place on the right flank. What the future holds for Kakuta and Hutchinson is yet to be determined, but permanent moves away from Chelsea for both seem likely in the relatively near future.
The Vitesse moves appears to have been in the works for a while, as the Vitesse staff has already worked with Traore on trial before.
- Reports indicate Bertrand Traore is joining Vitesse on loan
- Kevin De Bruyne would prefer a permanent move, according to his agent
- Report: Wolfsburg met with Chelsea about Kevin De Bruyne
- Mourinho sets the record straight on Oscar and Mata in-match incidents
- French court upholds 75% tax rate, will likely mean a very busy Ligue 1 transfer window