We had our first continental loan roundup for you several days ago, and today we've got our first installment of the English loan roundup to keep on top of what's going on. This report will likely get significantly larger with some players at higher levels in the next two weeks, but for today we've got updates on what the youngsters already on loan domestically have been doing thus far this seaason.
- Todd Kane (Blackburn Rovers) - Kane has gotten off to a pretty good start to the year, establishing himself as the go-to option for Rovers at right back. He's started all four Blackburn games this season, and looked relatively good in doing so.
- Billy Clifford (Yeovil Town) - Clifford hasn't had as successful a start to the Championship season as Kane has, and has yet to feature in a league game. He was on the bench for the first pair, while he was not named to the 18-man squad this past weekend. He did start and play the full 90 minutes in the 1-0 League Cup victory over Southend, and wasn't bad in the performance.
- Patrick Bamford (MK Dons) - Bamford has been involved in all four MK Dons games thus far, starting three of them and making a substitute appearance in the fourth. He scored the only goal of the Dons' 1-0 victory over Crewe Alexandria last weekend, and played well this weekend as Dons twice came back from a goal down against Preston North End.
- George Saville (Brentford) - Saville has played every minute of Brentford's league campaign thus far, starting all three games as they collected five points from those fixtures. He was not involved in their League Cup victory over Dag & Red, as a heavily rotated squad was chosen for that match.
- Sam Walker (Colchester United) - There was very little doubt when Walker was loaned to Colchester that he'd be the first choice keeper as long as he was performing reasonably well. He's now started all four games United have played, keeping a pair of clean sheets and allowing only a single League One goal. Walker looked awful in the League Cup defeat against Peterborough, although pretty much every player on his team had equally terrible days in the 5-1 defeat as well.
- Danny Pappoe (Colchester United) - Pappoe is yet to see a minute this season, and has only made the bench for United's 5-1 League Cup loss to Peterborough.
- Milan Lalkovic (Walsall) - Lalkovic has been a regular starter thus far at Walsall, although he was not involved this past weekend in a 1-1 draw with Notts County. Mino scored in the season opener against Tranmere Rovers, and has been generally impressive in all three Walsall wins he's taken part in.