Chelsea kick off their season on Sunday with a matchup against Hull CIty, and they'll do so without too many injuries to worry about. Frank Lampard and Andre Schurrle have both been slowed at times this preseaon with various injuries or illness, while David Luiz has been missing time with some injuries he's been dealing with since last season. Neither Tomas Kalas or Kenneth Omeruo are expected to be available for this one, but aside from those two, it's all hands on deck.
With that in mind, we've decided to give you all the chance to tell us what you'd do if given Jose Mourinho's job for the weekend. Using the form below, we want you to tell us who you'd start against Hull, and who you'd name as the seven members of your bench. I've left out players like Nathaniel Chalobah and Josh McEachran that are nearly certain to head out on loan, as those players are unlikely to be used just to leave the door open for a January move if their August loan doesn't work out.
We're going to compile the results of your selections, and you'll be able to see the chosen WAGNH community squad when we preview this Sunday's game. Have at it...
More from We Ain't Got No History:
- Stop, drop, Ulises Davila loan rumors open up shop
- Chelsea FC international duty roundup for August 14, 2013
- Mourinho: Luiz will not be sold, happy with Eto'o comments
- Kenneth Omeruo undergoes surgery, could miss significant time
- Report: Chelsea have had meetings with Eto'o, and he could be available on a free transfer