The last thread only lasted 8 days meaning we've finally reached double digits with these silly season threads!! Rejoice!!! Here's hoping this thread lasts longer
- Marco Van Ginkel signed
- Schurrle signed
- Oriol Romeu is reportedly on his way out to Valencia on loan
- Both Gael Kakuta and Patrick Van Aanholt will most likely return to Vitesse on loan next season
Now if we can just get a
-Backup keeper (Schwarzer/Ruddy),
-Defensive midfielder (Thiago/Alonso)
We will RULE THE WORLD
Here are some other news and notes:
- Sunderland have agreed a deal for Jozy Altidore and are closed to signing Peruzzi
- Tottenham have signed Paulinho for £17 million
- Samba has returned to Anzhi for £12 million
- Moyes says that Rooney is not for sale
- Anelka has signed for West Brom
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is poised to sign for Dortmund.
- Lord Voldemort has signed for Swansea
- Borussia Dortmund have confirmed the signing of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Daniel Carvajal has officially joined Real Madrid
- Massimo Ambrosini has signed a one year contract with Fiorentina
- Djibril Cisse has left England, to join Kuban Krasnodar in Russia
- Mathieu Flamini's agent has told Milan that he wants longer than a 2 year deal
- WAGNH favourite Jozy Altidore has signed for Sunderland
- Bojan has gone on loan to Ajax from Barcelona
- Two strikers have been linked to Manchester City, in Pablo Osvaldo (£16m) and Alvaro Negredo (£24m)
- Man City are also rumoured to be selling Micah Richards, with Inter willing to buy.
- Real Madrid are apparently keen on signing Asier Illaramendi
- Tancredi Palmeri says that Chelsea have pulled out on Edinson Cavani, and that PSG will agree terms with Napoli regarding a transfer
- It's been reported that former Chelsea coach Steve Clarke is keen on signing former Chelsea men Salomon Kalou and Franco Di Santo
Busiest club: Portsmouth have signed nine players so far.
Busiest Premier League club: Aston Villa and Sunderland have signed six players so far.
As always keep the thread clean and don't do anything that will make the moderators angry.
Finally, rec the thread so that it can replace the other thread.