Firstly, I want to warn you about my shopping plan. If I were Mr. Abramovich, I would absolutely buy and sell the players that I will list below, but I know this is not going to happen! Anyway, let's start with the players that I'd like to be sold:
1. Fernando Torres (25 million) - I know that many of you love Torres, but to tell the truth, I'm tired of him. I've always expected more from this "World Class" player.
2. John Obi Mikel (15 million) - Actually, Mikel hasn't had a bad season with Chelsea, but I think that he's slow and very vulnerable.
3. Michael Essien (15 million) - Once one of the best CM's, but the injuries have made him weaker. I think that it would be better for the club and for him to leave.
4. Marin (7 million) - Not much to say about him. He has struggled to play in the first team.
5. Demba Ba (10 million) - Demba is a very good striker, but he has struggled to score goals (only 6 in 22 games for Chelsea, while for Newcastle he has managed to score 13 goals in 22 games this season) and I believe that he should leave Chelsea.
6. Victor Moses (10 million) - Simply, I don't like his role at Chelsea. He looks like a one-sided player and I think that he will struggle to play under Mourinho.
7. John Terry (10 million) - He is one of the best defenders in the world, but he is becoming a vulnerability in our defense.
8. Oriol Romeu (6 million) - Simply, I don't think we need him.
9. Patrick Van Aanholt (3 million) - He's not better than Bertrand. We don't need him.
10. Jeffrey Bruma (5 million) - He had potential, but his form has dropped.
11. Gaël Kakuta (4 million) - The same reason as Bruma. Loaning him for another year wouldn't be fair for the player and for the club.
12. Oscar (30 million) - I guess that you are surprised after reading this. I would sell him to fulfill my transfer plans.
So, that gives us 140 million pounds as a profit + 100 millions and that means that we can spend 240 million. So, let's start:
1. Edinson Cavani (45 million) - One of the best strikers in the world. A deadly one.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (90 million) - Arguably, the best player in the world. Enough said!
3. Gareth Bale (60 million) - One of the best wingers in the world. Has a great goal-scoring touch, a fast player, a specialist on free-kicks and delivers great crosses. Just imagine him playing with Ronaldo.
4. Raphaël Varane (25 million) - He will absolutely become the best defender in the world. Moreover, he's only 20 years old.
5. Arturo Vidal (30 million) - One of the best defensive midfielders. I think he's the only one who can replace Essien. A great player!
This means that we will spend all the money. Yepp, 240 million pounds spent on the transfer window. We would rock it!
P.S.: I am new here. A die hard Chelsea Fan from Albania. A 16-year old boy, have been a Chelsea fan since 6 years old.Firstly, I want to warn you about my shopping plan. If I were Mr. Abramovich, I would absolutely buy and sell the players that I will list below, but I know this is not going to happen! Anyway, let's start with the players that I'd like to be sold: