Chelsea confirmed third place with a 2-1 home victory against Everton thanks to a strong second half and some hilarious incompetence on the part of Nikica Jelavic. The season is over. We can all go home (except Chelsea, who have to go to America). It's been a long, hard slog, and now it's done.
- Nathan Ake had real problems in the first half, but recovered and did reasonably well in the second. He's no Oriol Romeu or John Obi Mikel, but he definitely didn't embarrass himself out there.
- Everton are really really good at blocking shots.
- I don't know what's wrong with Demba Ba, but he's been out of form for like, half of his Chelsea career. Thank goodness for Fernando Torres. I just wrote that. I'm going for a lie down.
- Paulo Ferreira played. Paulo Ferreira is awesome. Hopefully he can stick around as a coach.
- Juan Mata and Oscar are really tired.
- Bye Rafa. Thanks for the good bits. Good luck.