Jose Mourinho spoke with the media this morning, and it sounds as he'll have basically everyone to choose from as the Blues host Steaua Bucharest on Wednesday. Marco van Ginkel is still out with the knee injury suffered early in the season, but the manager has the other 22 members of the Champions League squad at his disposal for the final game of the round.
A win against the Romanian side will see the Blues assured of topping the group, while a draw would also work should both Basel and Schalke drop points. Any other result will still see Chelsea advance to the knockout round, but they'd be doing so as the runner up in their group.
For today, we've got 22 names for you to choose from as you put together the squad you'd use against Steaua. While Mourinho has confirmed that he will start Ashley Cole and rotate the squad a bit from the weekend, this is the chance for you to ignore Mourinho and tell us what you'd do if put in charge of the Blues. If you want to get an idea what everyone else is thinking, you can view the results at any time by clicking this link.
- On Mourinhos, Ancelottis, and Panenkas - ITV's new documentary on Drogba sounds great
- Vitesse / Cobham East Roundup: 10 December 2013
- Man of the match Andre Schurrle provides the weekend's brightest spot
- Jose Mourinho wants a January striker signing, according to reports
- Who should Jose Mourinho be using to lead the Chelsea line?