What would you say guys about buying Jovetic?
I see here many positive points and almost no negative. Generaly the solution I was thinking about:
In: Jovetic (23mil), Demba (7), Lukaku (free), KdB (free)
Out: Torres (15?), Sturridge (12), Marin (5), Piazon (loan)
1) Financially - we wont spend anything on this switch, if we will manage to sell & buy in the way what are the rumours about. Actually we should have +2 milion pounds as advance.
2) FFP - the salaries will be similar (10mil Torres+3mil Studge+2mil Marin, Piazon 1M? x 6 Jovetic, 4 Demba, 3 Lukaku, 3 KdB). The salaries will be same, but amortisation will be lower, because of selling Torres.
3) Game strategy:
- We can play easily what we are playing now (4-2-3-1) with Jovetic in the same way as Torres plays, but on higher level. Fast striker in front of Mazacar/ Hazard-Mata-Moses.
- We can play also with strong player in the ofense, as with Drogba before - Demba/Lukaku.
- We can play 4-4-2 with Demba/Lukaku + Jovetic