After reading one of the earlier fan posts about Kalou or not Kalou and also after watching today's "Cracking" match against Arsenal it has prompted me to think weather do we really need a Sturridge amongst us?
For and against argument after the jumpFor:
1) He is a very talented player with lots of skills and pace as seen during the first part of this season
2) He is still pretty young so you can say that he is developing and could be a top top player in a few seasons
3) Since this was his first full season as a starting player, a return of 10 league and a few assists is not bad.
4) After having a full season as a Chelsea starter, you can guess that he is only gonna be better next season after gaining from the experience this season
1) We can safely say that he is a pretty selfish player and might even be one of the most selfish player in the PL if not the most.
2) His passing or crossing hasn't been anything spectacular and although he has got all his goal from the wing position, you cannot consider him as a winger.(I know he has openly said many times that he is a CF but we haven't seen anything positive in that regard as well)
3) He is often seen as a lone figure in the field if he is not having a good game and his actions when substituted don't give a good sight and sometimes it doesn't look as if he is a part of the team
4) If we were to let him go after this season, we could get quite a few $ which could be helpful in buying someone more suitable at the wings
These are all the things i could think of. Please feel free to add anything if you wish