Well here's the second installment of my visit.
Training techniques used:
- Passing with two teams (one in pink bib and the other without). One thing I noticed was that torres gave the ball away constantly.
- Shooting practice (no-one got two goals/two shots)
Here are my initial thoughts on the match:
- Azpilicueta does a pre match prayer where he stands still for like 2 minutes and then does the cross thing across his chest.
- Proper wingers can hurt us such as that Jerome Thomas who I had earmarked from the start f the match to cause us a threat.
- Victor moses and Juan Mata were amazing and a constant threat.
- Marko marin is a proper winger and likes to hug the touchline and then run into the box. However, he was the right choice to be removed for hazard.
- David Luiz needs to calm down with the running into the opposition area. He needs to realise he's a central defender not a midfielder.
- Fernando torres gets caught offside a lot but as Stephen said it may be due to him being tired.
- We were pressing well because the Leeds fans were getting annoyed at the fact their players were constantly passing the ball back to their keeper.
Overall, we were lucky the keeper made a mistake at the beginning of the second half because that meant we were in control fro that point onwards.