Just a little something I stole from another forum; a bit of fun, not very time consuming.
- 10 entrants
- Each pick a formation (eg 4-3-3, 4-4-2, etc)
- Draft pick a great player (past or present) of YOUR choice.
- After each 10 entrants have picked their first draft, it reverses (so 1st pick goes last, 2nd goes 9th, 10th goes 1st, etc)
- Keep going until each team has a full 11 man team, as well as 2 subs and a manager
- No player can be picked by two teams
Basically this game serves no purpose :p Just a little bit of fun, can also help us form an idea of who some great unsung players are in some positions (and also great players in some underrated positions, eg DMF, goalkeeper, etc)..
To keep it simple, first in first serve - draft will be formed in order of entrants.
Pick your formation as you submit your entry to the game.
I'll start off then, my formation will be 4-3-3.
DRAFT ORDER (reverse every even pick)