Yesterday was kinda slow on the Twitter. Thankfully, TheChels.org was not in a uninspired mood.
Quite Uninspiring And Rather Erratic Since Moving Abroad
They asked followers to take the name of a person associated with the club - player, coach, legend, etc. - and extend each letter to create a meaning. Basically, an acronym.
For example, I was awarded an honorable mention in the contest for my work with the Gene Hackman. Peep.
Scolari - Sadly Couldn't Organize Lavish And Renowned Individuals
Not bad, right? Here are a few of the choice cuts; there were quite a few.
- Van Aanholt - Very Awesome Name, And A Nice Honest Old Leftback Trainee
- Lampard - Leisurely Autumn Might Produce Amazingly Productive December
- Robben - Regularly Out But Bloody Exciting Nonetheless
- Carlo - Can Agree Ray Left Office
- Mutu - Major Urine Test Underachiever
Bloody hilarious. Now, I want hear from you guys. I know you have some brilliance lurking in there somewhere. Let it out.
The CO will pick a winner from the responses, and then honor them in the ancient manner - with a hearty congratulations. So, get to work.
TheChels.org, if you aren't aware, is a superb online conglomerate focusing on our beloved football club. If you're not following them, start. Now. Seriously, they have it all. Check them out ASAP.